The return of air tickets is carried out on the basis of the rules of the ticket fare.
Passengers who purchased a business class ticket can request a refund of the ticket both before departure and after departure.
It is also necessary to take into account that when combining tariffs, low tariff rules apply.
Ticket refund is available for tickets of the “Flexible” fare and higher.
The amount of the penalty varies depending on the time of sending the refund request. Before departure, penalty for refund will be 100 EUR, after departure, if you do not show up for the flight, an additional penalty in the amount of 50 EUR is withheld.
In case of return of a premium economy class ticket, a fine of 75 EUR is withheld before departure, 100 EUR after departure and a fine for non-show on the flight (50 EUR).
When requesting a refund of an air ticket, several factors must be taken into account:
- If the ticket was purchased from an intermediary, then in this case it is necessary to contact the agent.
- If the ticket was purchased on the official page of the airline, then the request must be left on the airline’s website in the “My booking” section
- If the ticket was purchased at the airline’s office, it is necessary to contact the sales department staff.
- Provided that the purchase of the ticket was carried out by card, the refund amount will be transferred to the same card within 3-30 working days.
- Provided that the purchase of the ticket was carried out in cash, the refund amount will also be carried out in cash.